Up at The O2 has teamed up with Are we nearly there yet? to give one lucky reader, plus a friend, the chance to experience urban mountaineering this half term with an exhilarating climb across the roof of one of London’s most iconic landmarks. Upon reaching the viewing platform, climbers will be welcomed by adventurer Mollie Hughes who is one of Britain’s youngest explorers.
On Tuesday 27th October, for one day only, Mollie will be holding a series of Summit Talks on the viewing platform, 52m above ground level. Harnesses and carabiner clips are no stranger to Mollie who in 2012, at the age of twenty-one, became one of the youngest Brits to conquer Earth’s highest mountain
In front of a stunning 360 degree backdrop of London’s skyline, Mollie will share inspirational stories from her Everest expedition as well as her goal to next year become the first British woman to summit the mountain from both the North and South routes.
About Up at The O2
- Since its opening in June 2012, Up at The O2 has seen over 300,000 take the walk across the roof of The O2
- Originally built as the Millennium Dome, it was created as a monument to space and time. Now a building of architectural significance in the UK, The O2 stands out and is the world’s number one music and entertainment venue
- The meridian line runs just to the left of the Up at The O2 walkway
- The circumference of The O2 is 365m (days in the year), there are 12 masts (months in the year) and the summit of the walkway is 52m high (weeks in the year)
For your chance to win a great day out at Up at The O2 this half term and to meet Mollie Hughes simply:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 25th October 2015
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question**
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
For more information visit: https://tickets.aegeurope.com/upattheo2/climbs.html
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-two-tickets-o2-half-term#sthash.4LKttHcX.dpuf
Terms & Conditions:
Open to UK residents only.
Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative.
Winners will be drawn at random from correct entries
Travel is not included in the prize
Winner must be able to attend between 12 and 2pm on Tuesday 27th October
One winner will receive a pair of tickets to climb Up at The O2 between 10am- 2pm on Tuesday 27th October
Minimum age: 10 years old
Minimum height: 1.2m
Invalid or incorrect entries will be removed.
The winner will be drawn within 24 hours of the competition ending and notified via email.
ChelseaMamma decision is final.