Camping with kids can be a huge learning curve and our biggest mistake was made on our first year by camping on a hill – never easy especially with a toddler who was at the half crawling, half walking stage.
Camping at a festival is a lot of fun, it isn’t quite as back to nature as a field in the middle of nowhere as there are facilities including toilets, showers, tea / coffee and food outlets close by.
Tents are packed in fairly closely, which can mean things can be noisy at times, but it is also a lot of fun – imagine a game of “Bogies” ringing out in the morning as you all get ready to head onto the site and racing down the slope on a skateboard with newly made friends.
It is important that you get a decent camping kit ahead of your trip. You don’t have to spend a fortune and Millets are a great one-stop shop for a camping trip and are offering one lucky reader the chance to win the Ultimate Camping kit, with some of the essential items you need for a camping trip.
- 1x 4 man Beta 450 Vango tent
- 2x Adult Eurohike Adventure Sleeping Bags
- 2x Youth Eurohike Adventure Sleeping Bags
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 31st July 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Why not check out Rock n Roll Mum’s competition to win the ultimate camping cooking kit too!
– See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-ultimate-camping-kit-millets#sthash.7pICeyJx.dpuf