Most of us enjoy spending time in the sunshine, but for kids and some high risk groups the sun can be more of a pain than a pleasure.
When outside in the UK in the summer or on holiday, it is particularly important to apply sunscreen and exercise other sun protective measures.
SunSense, the number one sunscreen brand in UK and Australian pharmacy, offers a range of high factor sunscreens, which provide broad-spectrum SPF 50 / 50+ UVA & UVB protection.
SunSense Kids is an easy to apply, non-greasy, sunscreen designed for the delicate skin of children aged six months and above. Tested by pediatricians, it is fragrance free and is suitable for all skin types, particularly sensitive skin.
Available in a handy 50ml roll (£9.28) on and a 125ml bottle (£14.96), SunSense Kids is water resistant for four hours and contains Vitamin B3 for extra protection from sun damage.
SunSense is available in the UK either on prescription or can be bought from independent pharmacies, John Lewis, Waitrose, Ocado and Amazon. It can also be purchased online at www.sunsense.co.uk.
Thanks to the fabulous team at Sunsense, I have a bottle of Sunsense Kids to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 25th September 2016
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
More competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/bottle-sunsense-kids-sunscreen-rrp-%C2%A315#sthash.9EH3VtFM.dpuf