Picking the perfect book to take on holiday can almost make to break a holiday.
I devoured the Order of the Phoenix by the side of a pool in Corfu and found a little bit of suspense alongside tales of friendship and the ultimate battle at the end was a great way to relax. I tend to steer clear of something too sad though, the last thing I want is to be a blubbering wreck by the side of the pool.
The Holiday Gems blog post has the answers to all your holiday reading questions, including:
- What type of book should I take with me? – This will vary depending on the type of holiday you’re going on… a beach break, family getaway or couples escape.
- eBook vs actual book… which is better for your holiday reads?
- Additional essential tips for holiday bookworms.
Head over to the Holiday Gems blog for the full guide to finding your perfect holiday book.
In the meantime, Holiday Gems have offered one my readers the chance to win a £25 Amazon voucher so they can buy their perfect holiday book.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 21st May 2017
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the Mandatory Entry: Answer the Question
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
**Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com