Back in November we reviewed BOGS° Footwear, which are fantastic insulated waterproof boots.
Before now, the problem with ordinary wellies is that in cold weather, it is tricky to keep the kids feet warm and we always end up wearing several pairs of socks which can feel bulky and uncomfortable.
BOGS° boot range is 100% waterproof and winter-ready with 7mm Neo-Tech insulation rated to -30F that will keep feet toasty warm come rain, sleet or snow.
We took ours to Lapland with us and with temperatures reaching -17°C at one point, never did anyone complain that their feet were cold.
In fact, they are so comfy that the kids wore them on the plane as I wanted something on their feet that would keep them warm and dry once we got off the plane.
Unlike many wellies, the boots were really comfortable thanks to their burly nonslip outsole and stretchy rubber outer and are really easy to pull on and off, thanks to their handle grips on the side of the boot. They proved the perfect boots for snow play!
Thanks to the team at BOGS° Footwear, I have £100 to spend on their boot range, which could mean a snazzy new pair for you, or a couple of pairs for the kids.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Please read the rules below
- Closing Date: 7th January 2018
- If there is no form hit refresh (F5) and it should appear
- Complete the mandatory entry: Leave a comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via twitter
- Terms and Conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter form below
*Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation